Super Moderator
4,115 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Love the rolling viking platform - looks like a tank!

·
Registered
2 Posts
New here to site but had my viking a cpl years......jusnstarting to mod it up and real people have better ideas than venders ......

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Welcome Ronnay!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm about to pick up a 2015 Viking next week from a local Yammie motorsports dealer - just waiting for some minor repairs to be completed. Red in color - comes with a winch AND blade for the winter. My first UTV purchase (I have a plethora of motorcycles and dirt bikes - Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Honda), a small John Deer tractor and a large 1959 International 660 tractor (PTO still works!).

So, any recommendations/hacks/tweaks (other than silicone my brake pad ends :LOL:)? I've seen some gun rack add-ons that looked pretty good that will be handy during hunting season this fall.

Anyways, nice to meet you all.

I'm located in north/central Alberta

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm about to pick up a 2015 Viking next week from a local Yammie motorsports dealer - just waiting for some minor repairs to be completed. Red in color - comes with a winch AND blade for the winter. My first UTV purchase (I have a plethora of motorcycles and dirt bikes - Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Honda), a small John Deer tractor and a large 1959 International 660 tractor (PTO still works!).

So, any recommendations/hacks/tweaks (other than silicone my brake pad ends :LOL:)? I've seen some gun rack add-ons that looked pretty good that will be handy during hunting season this fall.

Anyways, nice to meet you all.

I'm located in north/central Alberta
Welcome, probably one of the first things you will want to do is lift it a bit, 14" wheels and 28 tires will make it a different machine, see if you can get the dealer to up size the tires and wheels, worth a try. I don't know about your terrain when you live but down here in the Sonora we need clearance cause the rocks keep growing.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello to all,
Glad to be a new member here from SW Razorback.

I've had my '15 Viking since summer of '16 with 190 mi when we got it. It has been very reliable and very enjoyable. Now has about 650 mi, I'm looking to do some things to it that I have been needing to do, like lights, extra battery and the such.
Be seeing you all around.
Farmer

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all! Phil here. Just bought my Viking and lookin forward to all of your insight on how to improve it!!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Scttyb and pjo - welcome

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello Viking peeps! We bought us a 2019 Viking EPS upgrading from a 2008 Rhino. We still have the Rhino, tough little machines! We will be adding to our Viking and joined site to get tips and ideas. 1st project is 2nd battery with smart switch.

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
welcome, plenty of info here, even if we are all dazed and confused!

Reactions: Viking Poor
581 - 599 of 599 Posts