Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have found a green eps viking for sale some what close to me for sale used but it is green and I do not want that-red is the color of choice-truck and grizzly 700 are red!! Lol! I looked on yamaha parts oem for the plastics and I can find the front but I cannot find the bed sides? Any help and is there only four plastic color pieces? Front hood-fender and left and right bed side? What about dipping the pieces? Price? Thanks

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yes there is only 4 plastic components that make up the body work of the viking. The viking utv enclosures has on this forum was painted grey. They might be able to help with more info

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Could you just take the green plastic parts and run them to your local body shop (or do it yourself) and just paint them?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not really looking for paint-will never last with my type of riding. Would prefer to swap to red but just trying to find a total cost before I buy.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I say paint the plastics red. By December 25th, it'll be Christmas Camo.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Getting ready to order my plastics in red but they list to different part numbers for all the fender pieces! Anybody know why?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Anyone considering wrapping their plastics instead of getting a different color from the manufacture?
I would look into this before changing the fenders. Then you can do something custom. Like a flaming golden eagle!! lol!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Or wrap it like the General Lee!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sorry can't help you on why 2 part numbers for the front fender and the hood.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah it's weird and it's also 2 part numbers for the bedside plastics also. Guess I will need to go to the dealership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
215 Posts
I wouldn't think so as it is only reflective stickers that aren't on the front fenders. I was thinking more along the lines of two colors. Red and green but that doesn't add up as there is 4 colors from the factory?....

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I thought the same about colors but when you pull up the red/green/and blue it has two different part numbers! Haven't checked the camo but aim curious now-will check

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Camo only lists one and same with black looks like it is just the red and green models and eps does not make a difference. Yxm700deg and yxm 700der are the model numbers listing two parts only

1 - 20 of 27 Posts