Viking Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pics of mounted LED Lightbars under roof

Searched for a similar thread and don't see one. I've been wanting to use an LED lightbar mounted under the roof and onto the rollbar, but not sure if there's adequate clearance between the roof and folding windshield. Really don't like the idea of mounting on top of the roof, because here in NW Arkansas, I'm sure it will be swiftly ripped off by tree limbs. Would like to see any pics of some installed light bars.

·
Registered
854 Posts
This would be cool to do even for someone who doesn't need to worry about tree limbs ripping it off, it would be a clean, stealthy mounted setup.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Lightbar looks great on an UTV, so I'm sure that it would look nice on the Viking. I haven't heard of anyone on the forum getting this done so far yet. Hopefully your thread will bring them to the forefront and they can post some pictures.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That pic looks like it might work on the Viking. There is not much clearance between the rollbar and the roof for those clamps though. A lower profile clamp could do the trick. Would still feel better seeing it on a Viking. Thanks for posting this pic scott.t., gives at least some insight to us.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The motoalliance clamps will work.

Joe

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Looks great Bossmann, should work great there. How are you liking your tire/wheel setup?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks great Bossmann, should work great there. How are you liking your tire/wheel setup?
Thank You. Hopefully keep it safer here. I love having the light bar really brightens things up going in and out the woods. Tires/wheels are doing great. Really think it is very stable when climbing some steep hills.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts