Viking Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone who installed the overfenders on their viking have a pic of how they placed them on the front. The front really dont have a defined place to install them.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Maybe this will help, a picture of the Viking Ranch that comes with them.
6D085490-20B1-4F3A-AD00-E6DF7B0298EC.jpeg
920EE971-3475-488F-9108-9CB0463D309E.jpeg

Reactions: Shakes2582

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone who installed the overfenders on their viking have a pic of how they placed them on the front. The front really dont have a defined place to install them.
I’ve got a Special Edition that came with factory ones that are just like the pics from Sport4x4. I think your best bet is to mock up a cardboard pattern by tracing the top edge of your fender and marking the screw holes in it. Use that pattern to follow your body line at the bend of the fender where it matches best. The front down turned edge on mine is pretty flush, body to fender flair. The top edge isn’t so flush, it does follow the body line closely but not quite flush, the body bends down at the transition and the flare is positioned very slightly down from it. The back, well don’t worry too much about the back, it’ll sit where it sits when you’ve got a bead on the line up of the other two lol should end up tucked nicely against the cage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts