Viking Forum banner

On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate the Yamaha Viking?

Votes: 8 26.7%

Votes: 9 30.0%

Votes: 10 33.3%

Votes: 3 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this would be a fun exercise for everyone on the forum, and in the end it would give a pretty good idea of what the general consensus is on the Viking. Feel free to explain your rating too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I rated it an 8. If it was a little quieter with a little more pep from the engine I would give it a 10.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
I gave it a 9...it has everything I want, and is only lacking in the noise department. However, I think I'm getting a handle on the noise part.

·
Registered
464 Posts
8 because of it being loud

·
Registered
291 Posts
Im in with a 10! Best toy I've ever had!its nothing compared to my mud truck for noise

·
Registered
291 Posts
My vote is a 10!!!!! Love my viking. I will make the mods to keep it a 10! Kind of thought i did vote.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I voted 9, for the loudness, if not for that 10.

·
Registered
291 Posts
OOOPS, my phone wasnt showing that part. Vote has been entered!!again its a 10 love this thing!! thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Ultratec

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
We absolutly love ours aswell, its just a bit loud for our tastes. But its built like a tank, doesn't make any annoying rattles, etc. Its alot of fun.

·
Registered
326 Posts
10 until I break something? The noise I'm fine with but I usually find the weakest link in everything. With the setup I've got and the style I like to drive, something will make me vote a 9 next time. Maybe by Sunday as a few buddies are going to see how far we can get on the trails this Saturday. Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
291 Posts
We may have to meet in Canada. Im sure a few of you guys would be good with that.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts