Lol love the Argo!

· Registered
7,326 Posts
Besides the Viking, my only off road:

Horse Working animal Sky Tree Liver

· Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,629 Posts
Sold all the quads in the last year so this is the only other off road vehicle I have now:
Water Sky Cloud Boat Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Reactions: Gregger

· Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,629 Posts
Miss having this one
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Reactions: cactus and Gregger

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^^ sweet looking Kodiak, must have been hard to
Sell that? That’s my problem…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,629 Posts
Yes it was…very hard.

· Registered
606 Posts
BM, you need an Argo! If you get that thing stuck your walking lol! Rides likes shit, hard on the kidneys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i had an argo with tracks and was also an atv,boat, and snow machine in one.i have also had two different susuki quads,honda motor cycles,polaris midsize 570,kubota rtv,wolverine 700 and now have my old honda foreman and viking

· Registered
2017 Viking EPS
304 Posts
I've been watching nice used sleds for sale locally for several years. I grew up on Arctic Cat sleds. I've only ridden a couple of times in the past 25 years and have been yearning to get out on our local snow trails. Last Winter, a neighbor gave me an old Polaris that had gone through the ice on our local lake and I got it going for about 25 miles and fuel pump went out. The snow melted before I got it fixed. Another project I still need to get back to...

Snowmobile Snow Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Last week I stumbled onto a couple of unicorns and pulled the trigger. Got the trailer and sleds as a package. What I mean by unicorns - 2002 SX Viper with 216 miles and a 2003 VMax 600 red head with 232 miles. I need to do a fuel system clean out but they both run. I got all the original purchase paperwork, owner's manuals, etc. Once I get the carbs cleaned and tuned, I'll know for sure what I have.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Cloud

Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Tire Car Vehicle

· Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,629 Posts
What a great find.

Reactions: MNDirtRider

· Registered
2017 Viking EPS
304 Posts
I haven't been around much lately but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy! Brought this home yesterday. I now have 4 old Yamaha sleds and I needed a good way to haul/store. It's a little rough but I'll get her up to snuff! TLC is always my value add. The goal is zero cost FUN!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Motor vehicle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts