Viking Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some kind of noise that sounds like it's coming from under and behind the drivers seat. I never noticed it until I put the rear window on. It doesnt do it at idle, only when I'm moving. Sounds almost like a rotor on a car that has a little sand on it and you spin it by hand and you can hear that grit. Just over 200 miles on the machine and only been in small road puddles, nothing deep. Hoping I can get a video of it to catch the audio. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

·
Super Moderator
4,622 Posts
Not the handbrake? Could have some sand in the pads or just the noise of the pads on the disk.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not the Brake

Not the handbrake? Could have some sand in the pads or just the noise of the pads on the disk.
I'm pretty sure it's not the brake just from the area that it's coming from. I'm going to try to get some video of it and see if it's audible on the video. Everything is pulling good and she'll still climb a tree so maybe I'm worried about nothing? It may have amplified the noise when i put the back window on is what I'm thinking. It might just be a noise it has always made and I just couldn't hear it before??

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Could be the intake, since it stops when you do.

·
Super Moderator
4,622 Posts
The window will definitely let you here noises that you couldn't here before by amplifying/reflecting etc, but you still probably need to work out what it is in case it's something wrong, which is unlikely though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts