1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
290 Posts
I just worry about that front suspension, I don't know if it was built to handle dune jumping like say an RZR...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
very cool.. but not something mine will ever do. lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
Maybe not the best idea for your Viking, but it looks like a bunch of fun! I think that if this is the type of riding you want to do you should probably go for more of an ATV than a UTV. More of a RZR than a Viking. Looks like a blast though.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It does look like alot of fun!! I can only imagine doing that in something like a RZR 900 or the new RZR 1K, wow.

·
Registered
290 Posts
you guys seen the new sportsman ACE, single seater in the mold of RZR... now that thing is going to jump a mile :D

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, I Really Dislike Polaris, so no thanks

·
Registered
416 Posts
Kinda reminds ya of a honda odessy. That new prostar engine is under 400cc & is 32hp thats pretty good. There aimin for begginers with that model.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Kinda reminds ya of a honda odessy. That new prostar engine is under 400cc & is 32hp thats pretty good. There aimin for begginers with that model.
yea but i think the platform can be scaled up. Just look how many derivatives of sportsmans there are. I have a feeling we'll bee seeing that thing in 570 and 800 configures...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Ya that 570 prostar is an awesome engine. All the prostar engines are for that matter. Now they have a new 1000cc xp scrambler to. Its not a prostar but an awesome engine none the less. They could do some serious stuff with this thing for sure.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Any ATV/UTV/SxS with decent power can jump

Question is if the suspension can handle it / is it good for the suspension.

Don't think the Viking suspension was designed for these purposes but it'll work!

Awesome jump.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts