Viking Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Utah. Been 4-wheelin' all my life, but never owned an ATV/UTV before. Wife and I took the plunge a couple of weeks ago on a new Viking, and are having a ball! Shoulda done this 10 years ago.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new viking. The wife and I enjoy ours.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. I to have been bitten by the utv bug fortunately it was in 2006 and the Viking is my 3rd one. I might someday own another 4 wheeler but haven't found any circumstances that it would have been better to have a wheeler. Now go out and let the good times roll and start accessorizing. I know I would like to see what your doing to your new ride.

Reactions: Quack addict

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome to the site ,we are glad to have ya!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hello from Utah. Been 4-wheelin' all my life, but never owned an ATV/UTV before. Wife and I took the plunge a couple of weeks ago on a new Viking, and are having a ball! Shoulda done this 10 years ago.
My thoughts exactly!! Welcome

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
welcome to the site bug doc and congrads on the new viking. just got mine a couple weeks ago too and wife and i really enjoy ours as well. dont forget to show us some pics

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Same here. The Viking really fits my needs much more than my atv ever did. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
965 Posts
welcome new guy

·
Registered
290 Posts
welcome up and congrats on the new rig! 4 wheelers still have their place, its like car vs motorbike... I still love 4 wheeling because you can lean it out like a moto bike which is always great fun :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Just to clarify, when I said "...4-wheelin'..." I was referring to trucks (specifically a '69 Bronco, several F150's, and even a short stint in a Ranger). Never owned an ATV before.

Here's an pic from a recent duck/pheasant hunt where the Viking would have been really useful:

Took me an hour to drive the last 10 miles to that spot in my pickup, and had to stop nearly a mile short of the river and walk the rest of the way. Finding remote spots like that can be rewarding, however:

The V will let me get in much faster, easier, and closer. Like I said, I shoulda done this a long time ago!

Reactions: vixx

·
Registered
290 Posts
ah pardon me! Love those little rangers, so downright useful. Wish they would bring back real small pickups again, I've no use for a behemoth fullsize...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
always loved bronco's, post up some pictures of your's
Unfortunately we didn't take a lot of photos back in the day, so I don't have any of the ol' Bronc. Sold it in '87 when I enlisted in the Army. Only had 330k miles. Dad used to say "What could have worn out has worn out long ago, and what's left is indestructible."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts