Viking Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am looking to purchase a new SxS by this fall. I have looked at a lot of different models and I keep coming back to the Viking. I am not 100 percent sure yet but I am getting closer. I hope to learn more of the in's and out's of the unit from the experience people on here! I am completely new to the SxS scene. I have been looking at an outlander and a grizzly for awhile, but now I decided I would rather have a SxS.
I thank you all for your help with any questions I have.
Safe riding to all.
Greg

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Hello all. I am looking to purchase a new SxS by this fall. I have looked at a lot of different models and I keep coming back to the Viking. I am not 100 percent sure yet but I am getting closer. I hope to learn more of the in's and out's of the unit from the experience people on here! I am completely new to the SxS scene. I have been looking at an outlander and a grizzly for awhile, but now I decided I would rather have a SxS.
I thank you all for your help with any questions I have.
Safe riding to all.
Greg
Welcome to the site...you have come to the right place!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm from Wi and my wife and I are really liking the Viking. After owning a 4wheeler for 7 yrs and now buying our first SxS I wonder why I didn't do it sooner. Fun for our whole family. My only problem is I want to deck ours out and it gets pricey. Can't wait to hit the trails In northern Wi this summer. I had some great deals in front of me on polaris rangers but I really liked what the Viking had to offer. Reliability was my main focus but the 3 full seats was perfect for me my wife and daughter. My daughter also really likes the grab bar when we ride around. No regrets so far from us. Good luck on your future purchase.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well fall is here so I finally pulled the trigger and I am picking up my new Polaris next week!...............Just Kidding! I bought the Camo EPS with folding windshield, front brush guard, light guards and sound dampening kit. Out the door for just under $13,000. I think I got a pretty good deal. I should've tried to go a little lower!
I can't wait to get it home, install winch and plow. Now I have to wait to make some more money so I can put more stuff on it!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
congrats on the new viking. the camo is awesome. resists alot of scratches when riding tight trails. ive been through some really tight brush and briar choked trails and suprizingly the camo finish still looks brand new

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Congrads!!!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Sweeet.. I wish i got camo, and eps. Lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
Nice I have the Camo model as well, congrats on the purchase!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts