Viking Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Is this the plow that is made by Yamaha or is it by a different company? I'm just wondering if there is selection so that you can shop around and find a plow that is the best bang for your buck.

·
Registered
854 Posts
At just over $1000 is isn't too bad, if you're using this as part of your snow removal service it will start paying for it's self quite quickly.

·
Registered
88 Posts
If your going with a plow my experience has been to not use a hawse fairlead. I have both a roller and hawse and my synthetic rope on my Warn 4000 pound winch and 72" plow frayed big time last winter when used with the hawse. I'm out plowing for an hour or more each time it snows we average 100+" of snow a year. I switched back to rollers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I would be interested in a Plow at a group buy...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey Viking Gang,
We've been in touch with administration and will be adding our sponsorship to the VIKING forum.....very excited to be here.

Our DENALI standard and professional plows will be available for the Viking in about 2 weeks. Here's some information for you....all prices include shipping:

66" DENALI Standard system: $539.99
72" DENALI Standard system: $579.99
66" DENALI Professional system: $749.99
72" DENALI Professional system: $799.99
Premium optional hydro-turn: $699.99

Denali Series Plow.JPG

72 Red Plow Photo.JPG

72 Rzr Black plow.JPG

DENALI PRO Blade Information I.JPG

DENALI Standard Blade Information.JPG

DENALI UTV Lift Arm Information.JPG

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in getting a plow on order or for a group buy purchase. We are only getting 50 mounts this first order, so they will likely go fast.

You'll all get a discount as forum members. Thanks!

Peter Kapsner
President
Motoalliance
Moto Alliance
1-866-527-7637

P.S. We have our VIPER winches with VIKING mount in stock now too! These can ship anytime.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts