Viking Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls,
I have been on the forum for a little bit but never introduced my self. I live in Elk Grove CA which is by Sacramento. I have a green Viking none EPS that I love. This thing climbs and goes thru everything I have put in front of it. Anyone else in the Sacramento Area that likes to trail ride and snow trips? :D

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome to the site, The Vikings are a beast for sure!!! If you ever want Power Steering, try the Super ATV EZ Steer kit, its so NICE!!!!

Reactions: Marcie

·
Registered
854 Posts
welcome to the forum. congrats on getting a viking. seems like you really love it!
don't forget to share some photos of it with us.
same with video's, if you have any of it in action.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I added a 3k winch already. Looking to install a couple speakers and a amp. Going to put the system in my self. The already made set ups cost to much. Would like a rear bumper for sure. Bought a windshield off of Viking 2K14 yesterday so that will help in the snow for wind. Viking2K14 how much was the EPS set up?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Got it for $590 shipped. Its WELL worth it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bet. IT isn't bad cruzing in 4wd in till I switch to the locker. Then O boy.. It wants to go where it wants to go and its a fight all the way. lol. .

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Oyeah, steering in diff lock is hard with no eps. With eps it's nothing, so effortless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Marcie

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone in the Sacramento area that has a Viking? Im looking for some guys or girls that want to do a snow run this winter. Let me know. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts