Viking Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New member here in Texas near San Antonio. I finally bit the bullet on Friday and bought a Viking. Camo EPS model. Now have to sell the my 2005 Honda Rincon- hoping the Viking is as reliable as it has been.Hate to see it go...
I like the Viking so far. It is way too loud. I ordered a Benz Silent Rider yesterday and sent an email to the guys selling the soundproofing stuff. My brakes squeak like everyone else's- I've been trying to ride the brakes a little to see if it the squeaking will get better with wear.
I was a little disappointed that the Bighorns are not the regular 6 ply you would buy. The ones they used will never hold up to the thorns on my deer lease

Attachments

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hello from ohio

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Hello fellow Texan!! Congrads.

Please let us know how the silencer works

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello from Wisconsin! Nice looking machine.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Benz Silent Ride shipped today and soundproofing material should be here Friday. Hope to have it quietened down by the end of next weekend. Other than the noise, the Viking is great.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Sounds good, we have been working on installing the soundproofing material that Mass-n-Trash used for the last few days, little at a time. Its some thick stuff, we used a Fillet Knife, thats what MNT used too he said.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts