Viking Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out, its not possible to turn the Viking into a rugged wilderness/rural Ambulance!

Kimtek's MEDLITE® TRANSPORT can now be installed on the 2014 Yamaha Viking cargo bed in just minutes. The Viking FI 4×4 and FI 4×4 EPS UTVs each have a cargo bed capacity of 600 pounds, ideally suited to carry the MEDLITE Transport unit with attendant, patient, and gear. MEDLITE's included tie-down system coordinates with the Viking's integrated tie-downs already located in the cargo bed for fast, simple installation. With room for three persons in the driver's compartment and an additional attendant in the rear, the new Viking-MEDLITE combination allows a total of four responders to reach and return with a patient

not really relevant to most just think its a cool little thing :D

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yeah, that was talked about long time ago on here, cool though.

·
Super Moderator
4,533 Posts
Looks greta, although you wouldn't want too many broken bones, it would be a bouncy ride up there! i wonder how many Vikings are used for this?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Check it out, its not possible to turn the Viking into a rugged wilderness/rural Ambulance!

not really relevant to most just think its a cool little thing :D
It'll be relevant if I need it!!! :)

I like to see additional attachments from every aspect...Thanks!

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
The one "ride" I had strapped to one of those things, I hurt so much it really wouldn't have made a different to me to have a bit of bounce in a Viking if it would have gotten me to the morphine any faster, but I was already on a chopper when I came to and realized where I was...

·
Super Moderator
4,533 Posts
The one "ride" I had strapped to one of those things, I hurt so much it really wouldn't have made a different to me to have a bit of bounce in a Viking if it would have gotten me to the morphine any faster, but I was already on a chopper when I came to and realized where I was...
Yeah I know the feeling, I've been through the same thing myself, thank the good Lord for choppers and morphine!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts