Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed some new 27" Mud Lite XTR'S on stock rims.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Those look GREAT!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have the same exact tire's as you and on stockers as well.

IMO the ride is very good considering how aggressive the pattern is. I can watch the tire flex with the radial construction and am very happy with them!

Congrats!

·
Registered
66 Posts
What is your exact tire size, I'm going to,get some 27" mud lites and trying to figure out the width for front and back on stock rims, want to make sure front and rear tires have same diameter or close to same. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
review?

Installed some new 27" Mud Lite XTR'S on stock rims.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

How are you liking the mudlite XTR? I'm on my second set of medium duty mud tires and they still have the bump,bump, bump at slow speed on hard pack. Do the mudlites xtr's do this also? Would really appreciate some feedback. My new swamp fox plus's are driving me crazy at low speed. Thanks

·
Registered
426 Posts
I had same tires on my ranger. 27-9-14 front and 11 rear. Good tires rode good lasted me about 4 years and 4000 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
426 Posts
I would say they are close to true size. My 28" mega mayhems are not. Beside my friends 27" mud lights I can not really tell a difference. I may be 1/4" taller.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
i wish they would make those xtr's in a 28 x 14. my uncle had a set on his rhino and they were awesome. i dont think we ever found a hill he couldnt climb! and very seldom did he even bother to put it in 4wd

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
id like to get some 27" sometime for my Can-am

·
Registered
777 Posts
I had them on my grizzly and they preformed great, funny now how tires are changing. I have terms on my Viking which are twice as aggressive as the mud lite xtr and they ride way smoother. I have had people ride in my Viking and look out at the tire while driving and can't believe the ride as to how aggressive they look!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
You have what kind on your Viking now that ride great? You say the ride better than the xtr. Thank you

He has terminators.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts