Viking Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning. I was a lurker now decided to join. I'm in central Louisiana area but mostly ride in the Ozark area of Arkansas on family land. I purchased a 2017 Viking VI new in 2017 and so far I have added a Highlifter 2" lift, JBS shim, and have removed the "shoulder stops" and doors. I will try to post pics as I know some here like me wanted to see the Viking without doors. Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Sky Wheel Tire Plant Car Cloud

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I understand the shoulder stops but why didn’t you like the doors?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum. I understand the shoulder stops but why didn’t you like the doors?
We get in and out a lot and a few of my passengers were having trouble in the cramped area. This makes it easier for them plus we are not in the mud so that's not an issue.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Just to mention the shoulder braces and doors are a safety item.

Reactions: Sport4x4

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
I've toyed with taking the doors off too as mine is mainly a work vehicle and as such I'm in and out a lot. It would be so much easier without the doors, BUT...

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
I've toyed with taking the doors off too as mine is mainly a work vehicle and as such I'm in and out a lot. It would be so much easier without the doors, BUT...
... you need them to keep you in while intoxicated?

Reactions: cactus and Sport4x4

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
Just to mention the shoulder braces and doors are a safety item.
Yes I wouldn’t take them off for that reason, I have too many kids wanting rides all the time

Reactions: cactus

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome , there is a ton of info here,
I have grown quite fond of the shoulder brace as of lately, doing some technical riding in the mountains, and some very steep side hilling, they prevent me from
dangling out the side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts