Viking Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! New forum member here and new to UTVs in general. Joined this site to learn more about them. Happy new year everyone.

·
Registered
290 Posts
welcome aboard! how seriously are you considering pioneer, what else is on the radar?

stick around you'll be just as sick as the rest of us ;) good group of inmates here ahaa

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
i think there just here to do research on sxs stuff.

·
Registered
215 Posts
A late introduction

Fellow Viking members,

Thought I should introduce self before I put up my first post. I have owned a Rhino for the last 8 years and have recently upgraded to a camo eps Viking. It's been a little cold in Manitoba Canada so I haven't gone for a ride yet, just off loaded it and parked it in my shop. It was -51 c with the wind chill this morning, what a brutal winter! Even my Yamaha Phazer is cranky. Thanks for the great posts. I look foward to adding my accessories over the next couple of months.

Mark

·
Registered
139 Posts
Fellow Viking members,

Thought I should introduce self before I put up my first post. I have owned a Rhino for the last 8 years and have recently upgraded to a camo eps Viking. It's been a little cold in Manitoba Canada so I haven't gone for a ride yet, just off loaded it and parked it in my shop. It was -51 c with the wind chill this morning, what a brutal winter! Even my Yamaha Phazer is cranky. Thanks for the great posts. I look foward to adding my accessories over the next couple of months.

Mark
Good to have you here and welcome. And I was just complaining about our -15f windchills here in southwest Missouri. Safe to say I wouldn't last long in the temps your are experiencing.:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Fellow Viking members,

Mark
Welcome aboard! Manitoba in the winter does not sound friendly ;) congrats on the new Camo rig :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Welcome aboard! Manitoba in the winter does not sound friendly ;) congrats on the new Camo rig :D
I heard alberta and manitoba are the worst! I would hate to live their. At the most i'd move to somewhere in canada thats not too farr off from the american boarder.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
awesome, welcome to the site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts