Viking Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am new to this forum we have just ordered a viking in the uk in camo really impressed. Hoping to get cab shipped in from dfk. Am pretty new to all this is anyone running there's on tatou 4s yet? How reliable and hard wearing are they.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I have never even herd of tatou 4s, but you will find a lot of great info here

·
Registered
215 Posts
Tatou 4s is Camoplasts tracks system. There are several members on the forum running them and like them. I am ordering a set for next winter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have run the tattou 4s tracks on my can am wheeler for 6 seasons now and would not own a sxs or atv without them anymore, getting a set for my viking this coming winter. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Are you for sure going to go with tracks for your Viking? I've always wondered if tracks are particularly hard to install. Are you going to put them on there yourself, or get someone else to do it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum! Are you for sure going to go with tracks for your Viking? I've always wondered if tracks are particularly hard to install. Are you going to put them on there yourself, or get someone else to do it?
We don't know if we are definitely going for tracks yet as there only one supplier in UK and they are £3750 probably cheaper to have them shipped from you guys in America. Alot of our use would be on deep peaty boggy ground and then for use if we had lots of snow.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Sounds like for your type of Terrain, id go Tracks for sure.

·
Super Moderator
4,688 Posts
Thanks think its way forward just need to get good deal from dealer now, just wish we had 14" rims and tires available in uk like you guys are running.
Rocky Mountain ATV ships to Australia, a few of us have bought off them in the past, they have good prices and are reputable. They probably ship to the UK too if that's any help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts