Viking Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum, found by looking for information on my DFK Hard Enclosure. My passenger door doesn't seal. If seems like the door is bent or something. I have tried adjusting the height and door latch but that didn't help. I am now considering changing out the door seal with a larger one to try and get it to seal. No big deal in the summer, but when it is -20 celsius and you are going 30KM up the lake the to go fishing all that cold air blowing in does not make for a comfortable trip. My heater inside can not keep up.

Anyways thank you for the add, I am not new to Yamaha forums. I owed a AR230HO Yamaha boat for many years and enjoyed the forum there, so I assume it will be the same. Alot of useful information and some good stories.

For some reason i am unable to edit anything in my profile (EI: Avatar, Signature etc), does anyone know why this might be.

Anyways here is my rig.

Thanks Troy

Attachments

·
Administrator
1,780 Posts
Welcome!!

After a make a post, which you just did, you should be able to edit those fields..

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Welcome!!

After a make a post, which you just did, you should be able to edit those fields..
Ultra,

Signature edits do not work for me either. Been that way for months now.

Here's the message I get from User CP

bd_skrillz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Ultra,

Signature edits do not work for me either. Been that way for months now.

Here's the message I get from User CP

bd_skrillz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
That's just because the admin's are afraid of what you might post in there Skrillz... :D

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
That's just because the admin's are afraid of what you might post in there Skrillz... :D

Yep, did it because he's naughty!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts