Viking Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Let me say I have enjoyed reading the posts on this site for about 6 months and decided to buy my own a few months ago. Thought it was time to say hi and I am really enjoying my Viking. I live in Port Saint Lucie, FL but do most of my riding with family in Grant and other areas in and around Brevard. I've built many rides over the years and it has been fun to build this up and making it my own. Sure has showed up my brothers Can Am Commander 1000 several times with the stock 25's, which was exciting. :) Attached a photo, Brother in the white commander and sister in the red.
Glad to be part of the community,
John

2014 Blue Viking
OEM Roof
OEM Fenders
Rear Bumper
Viper 4000 winch
Spray in bed liner
50" LED front
12" LED back
Strong Made 2-3" lift
14" MSA's with 30" Maxxis Zillas

Attachments

Reactions: Nebraska_Marine

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome aboard! Do you have any problem keeping up the the Commanders?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.
We ride through a lot of deep water and mud. Forgot to say I have the Snorkel your atv kit also. If we are only trail riding, which isn't too often they can get ahead of me fairly easy if they want. The Commanders definitely have more power and suspension, but the torque on the Viking seems to get me through holes that the Commanders have to back out of. My brother's pockets are about 10,000 lighter then mine and I don't think I could justify the extra money for a bit more speed and suspension. Just my .02.....

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

Sent from my Galaxy S5 via Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Nice looking ride, deep down we all knew that you would make the right choice, lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts