Viking Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm the proud new owner of a Viking as of the 4th of April, hope to find some great info here!

Reactions: Badger and napzard

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
WELCOME! to the site If you have some time, just start reading the past posts...TONS of info on here. Feel free to ask any questions as well...tons of great Folks on here always ready to help.

·
Super Moderator
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thankyou!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome, glad to have ya!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum mate!

In terms of info on here, what are you looking for?
Thanks everyone!

Just general info, like accessories, improvements, problems with the Viking, anything and everything really. It's also great to see photos and stories from other countries and cultures.

·
Super Moderator
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Welcome aboard!
What UTV's/ATV's have you owned in the past? Have any pictures of your new viking?

This is the first side by side I've ever owned. I've owned numerous enduro bikes over the years, and raced enduro for many years. I've only bought Yamahas since 2000 when I bought my first WR400 after owning a Husky TE610 for a few years and a few Hondas.

We are a bit limited for accessories here in OZ, and for some strange reason the prices for Vikings and accessories are a lot dearer than in the US. For example, my Viking was $19 000Aus which is about $17 500US, and that's without power steering which isn't available here! And the only choice of color here is blue, no red or cammo!

I've put a couple of photos on of my stock Viking, I registered it yesterday so I can drive it up the highway now!

·
Super Moderator
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Edit that, we do have a Gator that I totally forgot about, it's not really in the same league though is it!

Here's a shot with my Catahoula in the back, he loves it!

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
Good looking ride and friend you got there ! welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
This is the first side by side I've ever owned. I've owned numerous enduro bikes over the years, and raced enduro for many years. I've only bought Yamahas since 2000 when I bought my first WR400 after owning a Husky TE610 for a few years and a few Hondas.

We are a bit limited for accessories here in OZ, and for some strange reason the prices for Vikings and accessories are a lot dearer than in the US. For example, my Viking was $19 000Aus which is about $17 500US, and that's without power steering which isn't available here! And the only choice of color here is blue, no red or cammo!

I've put a couple of photos on of my stock Viking, I registered it yesterday so I can drive it up the highway now!

Well....I can tell you why it cost more. You have fancy plastic seat covers on yours :eek:

LOL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts