Viking Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang,

Well we have some more scratch and dent plows available and demand is always extremely high on these. So act quickly if you need one!

Blades have slight scratches and/or dents. Lift arms and mounts are brand new.

Prices below INCLUDE shipping, blade, mount, and lift arm. Everything you need!

Here is what is available:

1. (4) 72" DENALI Standard plows available. $399.99 (MSRP is $579.99)

2. (4) 66" DENALI Standard plows available. $359.99 (MSRP is $539.99)

3. (1) 72" DENALI PRO plow (red) available. $599.99 (MSRP is $799.99)

To get one, please send me phone/email information via PM and I will get your information to customer service. Thanks!

·
Registered
777 Posts
I will take the 72 red pro plow please! Will pm tonight-can't seem to do it through my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Great! I just ordered and received my plow a week ago. They should change the quote to: "He who hesitates, reaps the savings!"

·
Registered
6,236 Posts
I posted some of my scratch n dent plow previously. You will get more scratches the first plowing pass.

·
Registered
121 Posts
that shipping to Canada as well ??

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I believe shipping to Canada is extra. I live close to the border, so I drove to the States and picked mine up.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shipping to Canada is extra for sure. We are working on getting those costs down and should have some announcements about that in October.

I'm so sorry you missed this sale B767. PM coming to discuss special discount on further products. Not that you have to use it, but I always feel bad for guys that miss it.

·
Registered
6,236 Posts
Yes you can add the hydraulics

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DENALI PRO is gone. And yes you can add hydraulics at any point. Our hydro system is a high end turning system with a full turn in just 5 seconds and lifetime internal fluid. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts