Viking Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a resolution for a sound system. The issue is that I have the roof mounted gun rack. I really do not want the speakers in front of my field of view or behind it for that matter.

Is there any other solution to get the benefits of the sound bar to fit in conjunction with the gun rack?

All opinions and suggestions welcomed.

Thanks QA

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wet sound has a new sound bar that looks like a light bar, very good sound and blue tooth compatible. Suppose to be available next month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like that concept.....That's a little more than I was wanting to pay if I was looking at the right one. ( $749.00)

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Could go with the Yamahad dash mount for a marine radio, then put some speaker pods/speakers where ever you wanted, maybe under the dash or something, like where the Yamaha speakers go.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Could go with the Yamahad dash mount for a marine radio, then put some speaker pods/speakers where ever you wanted, maybe under the dash or something, like where the Yamaha speakers go.
Yeah, I got the receiver part figured out, just the speaker location is my nemesis. Would I get enough sound from the stock locations?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Its hard to say really, if they go under the dash, may be hard to ehar, with the Vikings loudness in the cab, with my setup, with the ssv works overhead, and soundproofing stuff, and silencer, i barely have to turn mine up to ehar it cruising around. But if its stock, probally have to crank it up quiet a bit, especially wiht them not by your ears. With an aftermarket stereo like your talking about, should be able to pump out the sound pretty good i would think.

Reactions: Badger
1 - 6 of 6 Posts