Viking Forum banner
61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
What an AWESOME experience!!! OMG I've been bitten and cant wait to go again. Thanks BadM0nkey for the opportunity to add another amazing experience to my list!! Ryan had a great time! Man he was annihilated! But loved it!(The guy on the blue bike)

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 · (Edited)
What an AWESOME experience!!! OMG I've been bitten and cant wait to go again. Thanks BadM0nkey for the opportunity to add another amazing experience to my list!! Ryan had a great time! Man he was annihilated! But loved it!(The guy on the blue bike)
Ryan sure didn't care about being hurt. He was a madman. I would have thought he would have been weeded out by natural selection before this.

We'll go back again. Maybe to AOAA if it will make it easier for others to come. Lost Trails seemed pretty close, especially with a stop at Tannersville though...

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Looked like a great time!
Since you didn't come you need to change your name to MehTec.

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ultratec

·
Registered
65 Posts
So what do you think BadM0nkey? Plan now for an Aug/Sept excursion when I get my ride?? See if we can prod some other Vikings out to hang with the new Wolvy on the block!
Yes that's all it took was one ride in the Viking and I have my Wolverine on order, August delivery!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
The Viking was that bad?????

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 · (Edited)
Yes the new Wolvy has 1.5x Brunhilda's horsepower, great shocks, tires and wheels. It is certainly attractive in it's beige camo and nice cockpit, and will look cool on a new aluminum trailer.

But it will never out-ride Brunhilda on the Eastern trails. She is old, scratched and rusty with huge dents in her skid plates. She has carried an estimated 75 tons of horse poop, pulled down trees and carried her share of rocks, logs and firewood. She has pulled a bona-fide Indian Medicine Man's cargo van out of the mud, has never seen the inside of a garage and her green skins are faded. She has over 800 hours on her engine from 7 years of plowing hundreds of miles of driveway. But, she has heart, and a driver that doesn't give a sh1t about rocks, trees, mud, or water. HA!

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 · (Edited)
Oh yeah, she is also noisy as he11.

Reactions: ThunderGod

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
I think BadM0nkey talked you into the Wolverine so he can borrow, play, test it, fondle, & drool over it to find an excuse to put Brunhilda out to pasture. 🤫

Reactions: cactus

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
I think BadM0nkey talked you into the Wolverine so he can borrow, play, test it, fondle, & drool over it to find an excuse to put Brunhilda out to pasture.
That's mighty cynical of you Sport. I'm not denying it, just pointing out your cynical nature.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think BadM0nkey talked you into the Wolverine so he can borrow, play, test it, fondle, & drool over it to find an excuse to put Brunhilda out to pasture. 🤫
And eventhough that may be all true, I appreciate his 'guidance ' and knowledge in manipulating me into getting one. He is very persistent!! 🤣🤣🤣
Just messing. At my age, I haven't done anything really fun since flying my then $800 DJI Phantom 4 almost into high voltage lines during a Ham Radio event called "Field Day" while BadM0nkey was distracting me, by making satellite contacts on his home brew egg beater Sat antenna!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
You haven't had fun in 5 years?

·
Registered
65 Posts
And just like that, in the blink of an eye, my first Wolvy pre-delivery item purchase, the 5000lb Harbour Frieght winch has been ordered.
Sigh...

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
And just like that, in the blink of an eye, my first Wolvy pre-delivery item purchase, the 5000lb Harbour Frieght winch has been ordered.
Sigh...
Welcome to the Empty Wallet Yamaha Owners Club.....ka-ching!!!

Reactions: Sport4x4

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 · (Edited)
Sigh...
Now you (maybe)need the yamaha or kfi winch mount! Needs investigation...Looks like not! Apparently the new Wolvy comes with a mount and pre-wired switch harnesses for accessories. You will probably just need to order pins.

Read this:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Now you (maybe)need the yamaha or kfi winch mount! Needs investigation...Looks like not! Apparently the new Wolvy comes with a mount and pre-wired switch harnesses for accessories. You will probably just need to order pins.

Read this:
Pins? Its obvious I'm a Winch Noob!!!

61 - 80 of 96 Posts