Viking Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive probably spent over 30,000 dollars at my Yamaha dealership in the past six years. I cant seem to get out of that place without spending at least 200 bucks. Today was different. I own my own forklift repair business and my dealer called me to repair their forklift. What a nice change for once.
Now im going to try to convince my wife that me blowing all of that money over the years was good business. :D

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
In fact it should all be tax deductible as business expense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so did you bill them 30,000 dollars? :p
Not up to 30K yet but im working on it. LoL! I did get pretty buddy buddy with the tech there and while we were chatting I asked him about anything we should look out for on the Vikings and he said no. Of all the ones that they have sold none have come back with any problems. That's always nice to hear. Hanging out in their back room with crate after crate full of awesomeness was pretty cool.

·
Registered
188 Posts
It's never a bad thing to have friends in the right places. Hopefully you get some more work from them in the future. You'll have to let us know if you get any deals from them in the future when you are buying things.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's never a bad thing to have friends in the right places. Hopefully you get some more work from them in the future. You'll have to let us know if you get any deals from them in the future when you are buying things.
I was actually thinking of telling them that I will barter with them for accessories but I would rather see a check to me from them for once. Might have to frame that one.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
That's nice to hear, Mines always taking mine..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts