Registered
464 Posts
Give us details on where you got the lights and what kind they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are Alpena Max-LED's and they come in several colors. To light up inside the grille, I built an aluminum bracket and bolted it to the front of the radiator mount. The radiator lights are MAX-LED's and the headlights are the smaller Flex LED's. VERY easy to install, as they use hardly any amps. They come with 3M tape backing and pre-wired poss and neg. A switch is all you need. I bought them at my local Auto Zone store.
Flex LED's Alpena/8 in. FlexLED light (77442) | Light Bar and Light Strips | AutoZone.com_
MAX LED's part #77702 this is for the red

Your imagination is the only limiting factor!

M-N-T

·
Registered
188 Posts
The lights that you installed in your Viking make it look so sinister. It is awesome! Do they light up the road in front of you adequately? Were the lights expensive?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thats a cool custom idea. great job.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The lights that you installed in your Viking make it look so sinister. It is awesome! Do they light up the road in front of you adequately? Were the lights expensive?
The lights are more for looks than anything. The ones for the headlights are LED strips that I aimed at the headlight itself. As far as price goes...I think I have less than $25-$30ish in it at most.

Here's another company I have used before (on a Grizzly)
LEDGlow Lighting

Again, these are EASY to install, and you are only limited by your imagination! They look COOL when you hide them under the dash and such.

M-N-T

1 - 9 of 9 Posts