Viking Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey cactus,i saw on the news this morning parts of austrailia are getting invaded by mice,are you having any issues?

·
Super Moderator
4,404 Posts
No not here so much, I'm on the East coast just above Sydney, it hasn't stopped raining here in days, we've had 17 inches of rain in the last four days, all mice are drowned lol but out west in the wheat belt they are having big problems with mice as you read, whole hay stacks are moving, grain is being ruined.....they've had drought out there and now plenty of rain, so plagues are happening..

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not here so much, I'm on the East coast just above Sydney, it hasn't stopped raining here in days, we've had 17 inches of rain in the last four days, all mice are drowned lol but out west in the wheat belt they are having big problems with mice as you read, whole hay stacks are moving, grain is being ruined.....they've had drought out there and now plenty of rain, so plagues are happening..
that is a lot of rain.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
457 Posts
That’s a crap load of rain. We had heavy rain like that last may and some dams broke on the east side of the state.

Reactions: cactus

·
Super Moderator
4,404 Posts
We're up to 550mm (22 inches) now with the rest of today to go and another 2 to 4 inches forecast for tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts