Viking Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out trail-riding when I took a wrong turn down a gully and ended up looking over a 2' rock ledge. A pair of motorcycle riders were kind enough to stop, help me build a rock ramp, and spot me over. Gotta love the off-road crowd!

Back at the parking lot these same two guys (father & son) came over to admire the new Viking. The father started grilling me about specs, performance, features, etc... Turns out they had owned a Teryx4, but never really liked the way it rode, so they sold it. I could see the son was itching to get behind the wheel, so I offered to take them on a test drive.

They both drove it, and the smiles on their faces were pure gold. They said it handled much better than their Teryx, the transmission was infinitely better, the power was a little better in the low end, and it really wasn't that much louder. They were shocked at how comfortably 3 adults fit. Last thing they wanted to know was where they could get one.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice to see people helping each other out. Most people don't even know what a Viking is so good job on showing them and hopefully we will have a few more Viking riders out there.

·
Registered
344 Posts
i rode with two outlanders this weekend and they were suprised how good the viking did i was pulling them out of the mud half the time my viking never seizes to amaze me out here in the florida mud

Reactions: ROOSTER26

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Great story!!! Its nice to see folks help each other for sure. Hopefully they will get them a Viking!!

Reactions: sandbagger

·
Registered
268 Posts
It was meant to happen. :)

glad all the off roaders stuck together. For you it was good for getting help and for them it was a free test ride that did some convincing.

This is how the world goes round.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts