Viking Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think some guys here are running them. I would like to know the real diameter of the 28x11x14 rear and 28x9x14 fronts. As they sit mounted on your viking. Measuring off the ground to top of tire. It will help me alot!!! All tire are not the same. Some say 26" and are 27". Some are 28"and are 27" Any help you could give me will be great!!! :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Ive got those, and i'll measure that for ya tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
heck, i went out in the dark and did it, lol. Looks like 27" from what i can tell, maybe a little more, has alot to do with how much air you put in them too i suppose. Ive got about 13 front i think, 16 in the ear.

And no problem, im glad to help, i love the tires, and you may or may not now this, the aftermarket 2.0s are 6 ply rated, where as the ones that come on the Viking stock, or only 2ply.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again, that is what I needed to know!! I have been on this forum a while, reading and learning. There is a lot of good people here!!! and you Sir are Top Shelf!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thanks again, that is what I needed to know!! I have been on this forum a while, reading and learning. There is a lot of good people here!!! and you Sir are Top Shelf!!!!

Thanks. Appreciate that, it was not a problem

·
Administrator
1,793 Posts
Yes, depends how much air is in them, and you must measure off of a flat hard surface..

Stock 2.0's are 2 ply front, 4 ply rear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts