Viking Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought 27" swamplites with MSA 14" wheels and the stock lug nut is to wide to fit in the wheel. I tried the lug nut from my Grizz it fits the wheel but too small for the Viking stud...:mad: Anyone know where I can get a smaller/tapered nut that will fit the Viking?
Thanks

·
Registered
416 Posts
Dealer gave me wrong lug nut when I got my Viking last year. I got tired of waiting so I went to AutoZone. Its same size as a honda civic lug nut. Just get a package of nuts there.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it in the sticky 12mm - 1.25 taper

·
Registered
163 Posts
Needs to be a 12mm x 1.25 tapered. I went with some spline drive nuts for a Subaru that i picked up at the local O'reilly's. You can get some that are necked down to a standard socket but since most ATV nuts are 10mm they are hard to find in 12mm, normally special order.

I got these

These are on ebay

I should add that I recommend black powder coated as the chrome ones rust in a day and are impossible to shine up without removing them.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Got mine from Rocy Mtn ATV, they are ITP brand, Like i said in that sticky thread mentioned above that i started, Rocy Mtn told me 10mm, which i believe is what the Rhino used, so when i got them, they didnt work, and they sent me the 12mm overnight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts