Viking Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 3'x5' recycled rubber door mat form HomeDepot and trimmed it a bit and made a bed mat out of it. Not as nice as a factory mat, but at $20.00 and change, it cost less than 1/4th that of the factory one. I won,t feel bad if it gets destroyed while hauling firewood around like I would if I boogered the nice factory one:). I'll have to post a picture of it after I figure out how to post pics:(

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Great idea, i plan on doing my bed with Rustoleum Bed coating this coming week, then i had a rubber mat for putting under treadmills that my grandma had used, and it will work great once i trim it up.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great idea, i plan on doing my bed with Rustoleum Bed coating this coming week, then i had a rubber mat for putting under treadmills that my grandma had used, and it will work great once i trim it up.
. Hey, hurry up and do that bed coating, I want to hear and see how it comes out:D! Just kidding, take you time and do a nice job;)

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
haha, dont worry, should start on it Monday. Hopefully.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Very nice!! I had totally forgot about the Cabelas rubber bed mat i had put up that i took out of the 2010 Ranger 500 i sold, it fit in the Viking great. Im getting the bed sprayed this week, and im gonna put the mat on top of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.