1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
6,236 Posts
I want one. I was looking at hats online today.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
That's really nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
212 Posts
Haha...I got 2 hats, water bottle, sticker and a lanyard eh!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:confused:what did u do to get that,from your dealer or yamaha of canda :confused:
It just showed up in the mail box today. I was very surprised to see it. Was very nice of them. Hat is really good quality. Black and Gold with a velcro band.

I'll take a few more pics when I get home.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Mine came direct from Yamaha Canada a month or two after I bought. I thought it was their way of saying sorry when they screwed us on the MSRP compared to the USA. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
372 Posts
Way cool! No hat from my dealer:mad: Have to find one online soon:D

·
Registered
298 Posts
No joke. I handed my dealer a casheirs check for a tad over 14K for my viking. You think I would get something. Bought my
Grizzly from the same place.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nothing directly from Yamaha, but my dealer gave me a hat and T-shirt the day I picked mine up. Good dealers know that trinkets like that cost nothing, and add to the bottom line in goodwill. The small stuff adds loyalty to the brand.

Reactions: sandbagger

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
my dealer gave both me and my wife a t-shirt the day we picked up our viking

·
Registered
6,236 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Mine came direct from Yamaha Canada a month or two after I bought. I thought it was their way of saying sorry when they screwed us on the MSRP compared to the USA. Lol

sadly that's how it always is for canadians on most products that also get sold in america.

·
Super Moderator
4,426 Posts
You think you get screwed in Canada you should come to Australia, $19 000AUD which I think is about $18 000US from memory. You'd think that Canada would be the same price as the US being the same country, oops did I say that, geographically I meant haha, seriously though, why the price difference between two countries sharing the same land mass? And wouldn't most Canadians drive across to the US and buy one there? Excuse me if they are dumb questions.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yamaha dealers in the US are told not to sell to a Canadian unless they can show prove of residence in US. So cross border shopping becomes a little more difficult. Not impossible but not easy. Yamaha would like to tell you that our market size is different that is why the price thinks differently. Obviously the freight from US made Yamaha products is higher so I could justify some increase but not the large gap. I'am assuming Australia's biggest issue would be freight and market. How are Polaris or Can ams priced over there?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts