1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice review so far. I bought my viking for plowing so its nice to read your review on how the viking plows. Also that light bar sure brightens things up. As far as the door latches go I'm with you 100 percent! They suck! Looking forward to reading more as you rack up more miles.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Nice blog. Well written. One comment the Viking will start in gear. Just apply the brakes. It doesn't need to be in neautral

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Nice blog. Well written. One comment the Viking will start in gear. Just apply the brakes. It doesn't need to be in neautral

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
X2 on that.

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
It seems like almost every reviewer claimed that the EPS was easily worth another grand and you should always go with it. For mundane tasks like taking hay to horses and plowing it seemed like an un-necessary expense I felt that the money was better spent buying a good winch and plow. Your older review seems to agree. Do you still feel that way?

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still don't think I would spend the money for the EPS model if I bought another one today. However, I'm 6'3" and 245lbs. If I was smaller/older/more frail, or if my wife drove it most of the time, perhaps EPS would be of more value when making a purchase decision. But...I have thought about this...and I never feel like I'm having to "wrestle it". Maybe I'm just used to non-EPS steering and don't know what I'm missing? But for the money, I'm just OK not having it...

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I didnt by an EPS model, didn't really want spend the extra grand at the time on it. But after awhile, i wanted to try it, so i got the Super ATV EPS kit, and am very happy with it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Read through your blog--agree with others--very well written.

It got down to 62 here tonight. Had to put on a windbreaker. Brrrr...-glad I don't have to deal with snow!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Long term review definitely gives more info than a regular review does. Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated. I'll be sure to keep checking out your blog regularly.

That plow is pretty heavy duty.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Great review as always!!

May i recommend you do the soundproofing, and get a Silent Rider exhaust silencer, both work great, and makes the Viking so much more enjoyable to drive around!!!

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great review as always!!

May i recommend you do the soundproofing, and get a Silent Rider exhaust silencer, both work great, and makes the Viking so much more enjoyable to drive around!!!
I def need to do something about the noise since I plan on running it to and from my shop. It makes a really nice "rolling advertisement" for what I sell, and every time I go to the gas station people are always interested in the Mamba wheels and Rigid light bar especially.

So tackling the soundproofing and exhaust is high on my list....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts