Viking Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new 52” curved LED light bar, rock lights, cab lights, rocker panel and rockers put on a few days ago. I hate wiring! But it all turned out great!

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Looks great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
Monsta!

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey, where did you end up mounding your rock lights? Can you take some pics far enough away for us to see where you mounted them, but not so far away we cant see? I ended up doing some cheap ebay strip lights under the wheel wells and their falling off, and their not that bright.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The light mounted in the cab on the role cage is just zip tied real tight right now. I’m going to drill and tap holes to screw it on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The light mounted in the cab on the role cage is just zip tied real tight right now. I’m going to drill and tap holes to screw it on.
Much better! I was thinking of mounting some in the back "mud flap" panel like you did but I was afraid I would get a ticket if I ever wanted to drive on the roads with them on. Are SxSs street legal where your at?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish! If they were legal I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able ride into the road with them on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yeah Cactus! Monsta is right!! Wish I had pics!! Maybe one of the guys got something. Yesterday we were on a trail that looked like it’s hardly used. We had a incredibly steep, rocky, slick rock, slick dirt, huge tree roots hill to climb! Everybody had their difficulties all before me. When I finally got to the top guys started running! Front end way in the air then drivers side I was looking at the ground and the other side looking at the sky! Came back down on all 4s! Don’t think some give the Viking enough credit! Now I did put a lift on it but still running stock tires. Vikings are TUFF!! Yes I did bend a steering arm but got it straight first day. Lucky me!

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
^^^^Photos!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There’s the video that was posted on YouTube from our guys trip. Buddy didn’t get the crazy hill climb I did that sent everybody running on there. 2 Vikings a Rino a 900 rzr a Trex, he’s the one that put his on its side, and 2 dirt bikes. My Vik is the camo not the black one.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mounted another light on mine today. On the back of the roof to get light on the bed at night for loading that deer that was found after the sun went down or loading hogs from night hunting or whatever when you need light back there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There’s the video that was posted on YouTube from our guys trip. Buddy didn’t get the crazy hill climb I did that sent everybody running on there. 2 Vikings a Rino a 900 rzr a Trex, he’s the one that put his on its side, and 2 dirt bikes. My Vik is the camo not the black one.
We actually were at Byrd’s Adventure not Mulberry Mt. Mulberry Mt wasn’t allowing Camping because is the virus, go figure. They aren’t far from each other.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts