Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey VIKING Gang,
As you consider your winch options, for a limited time we are offering a VIPER MAX 3500lb winch with black synthetic cable for just $199.99! We are calling it our MIDNIGHT SERIES. Comes with the same limited lifetime warranty as our normal VIPER MAX winches.

VIPER MIDNIGHT SERIES.JPG

You can get them off AMAZON PRIME with free 2-day shipping or off our website here: https://motoalliance.com/Site.Store.go?action=gotoProductDetails&id=1200

We have mount plates for just an additional $40. So just $239.99 for a complete package shipped to you of one of well regarded VIPER MAX winches.

There are only 200 units available and we don't have plans at this time to offer units beyond these. Just a fun limited edition special.

Have a good weekend!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was thinking that this would be great mounted on the back so I would have two winches. Went to order and what do ya know the joys of living in Alaska bite again. $70 shipping on Amazon and $60 shipping on eBay. Great deal for all you Americans down yonder though.

·
Registered
163 Posts
You can get them off AMAZON PRIME with free 2-day shipping
Anyway you can get it listed on Amazon as actual Prime rather than just free shipping? I get tons of stuff shipped to Alaska for free using Amazon Prime Membership but this listing isn't actually prime just free shipping. I will order one if you can.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have sent them to the AMAZON warehouse for the PRIME program. So look for the PRIME shipping option in about 10 days. Thanks!

·
Registered
163 Posts
We have sent them to the AMAZON warehouse for the PRIME program. So look for the PRIME shipping option in about 10 days. Thanks!
Thanks I will keep an eye out. Just missed out on a eBay auction on one but someone got a great deal. Did win the bid on a heater from you though, easy to win when you are the only bidder. Lol

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just got word from Operations that we sold through 100 of the Limited Edition VIPER MIDNIGHT winches already. We started with 200 so we are 1/2 way through.

65 more are arriving at Amazon later this week and we have the remaining in house.

Thanks for the support gang!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are having our biggest sale of year on our DENALI standard plows. Great for general and moderate duty and 15% off right now so they are just $492.99 including shipping. Sold a ton of them already this year.

If you need a heavy duty "major plow, consider our DENALI PRO series for $799.99. Shoot me a PM and I can get a discount off that.

Hydro-turns are $699.99 and have a lightening quick turning radius of just 5 seconds, use fluid that doesn't need changing, and are very high end.

Anyway.....that's enough pumping our plows now. :) Thanks for the winch purchase!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just ordered one and got the custom mount. They are now selling even cheaper, at $170.00 free shipping. Pretty good deal on a winch.

·
Registered
163 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Put mine on this weekend. Look forward to testing it out. I ordered the flush mount switch and it went in well. The only problem I had was putting on the rubber stopper. Will give it another try next weekend.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We have completely sold out of everything except what is left on Amazon. And those will be gone soon. Will see about the price.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts