Viking Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Reactions: Ryano
SWEET JESUS! Search the forum for broken axles. I recall that there were quite a few with 3 inch lifts about a year and a half ago. It seemed a lot of them happened while backing up in diff lock. It is one reason I settled on 28 inch tires with no lift.

Sent from the top of Poop Mountain

^^ This!

Ah my bad lol I didn't know I'm new :'( loves hahaha jkjk Jesus loves you hahaha jkjk

Sent by my two fat fingers

Ah my bad lol I didn't know I'm new :'( loves hahaha jkjk Jesus loves you hahaha jkjk

Sent by my two fat fingers
That should be your signature. JESUS LOVES VIKINGS AND YOU!

Sent from the top of Poop Mountain

Reactions: Jescobar
FYI, MUDDER2016 has not been on this forum since 2016 so you probably won’t get a response. Date of everyone’s posts are listed at the top of the post.

Welcome to the forum.
A lot of good information here.
I have the SuperATV 2” lift kit on my Viking and have been pleased with it. It takes the sag out of the rear and adds 2” of ground clearance for under $200.
If you want more, larger wheels and tires will give you more clearance also. The general thought here is if you go more than 2” of lift (mechanically not counting larger tires and wheels ) you will eventually have issues with axles and U joints.
To not have these problems and get more lift you would or should invest in portals, which are quite expensive.

Reactions: bd_skrillz
41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.