Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant decide which wheel I want!!! Already have 26" mud lites on the stock rims but I'm ready for some wheels. Yall help me make up my mind. Thanks a lot.

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
I got the sti bead lock wheels for mine, you can see some before and after pic's in the wheels and tires section

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
14" sti HD 2 on 28 inch Big Horn 2.0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2K14, do you know the status of the ITP center caps? M-N-T had a problem with the caps for ITP SS212 wheels. I like the look of these wheels and the price even better but I dont want to order them online and have the same problem he had.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts

12" Sti hd3's on 27" swamp lites .. I had ordered the ss212's and they were out so I took these as a substitute and love em

·
Registered
965 Posts
CLEAN

MUDDY

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They all looks good muddy:D. Tmcelheny, the more I look at the HD3's the more I like um.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts

14in sti hd4 with 27x9 and 27x12 sti roctane xd tires

Reactions: PATHFINDER

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
****!!! All the wheels look good. I dont know what I want

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
2K14, do you know the status of the ITP center caps? M-N-T had a problem with the caps for ITP SS212 wheels. I like the look of these wheels and the price even better but I dont want to order them online and have the same problem he had.
Ya know, its really odd, cause i was honestly the first on there that i can remember with the new wheels, and STI at that, and i didn't have any issues with the center caps that came with my wheels, but everbody else did, or most did. But from what ive heard, STI will mail you some free that will work, if you dont get them with your wheels.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ya know, its really odd, cause i was honestly the first on there that i can remember with the new wheels, and STI at that, and i didn't have any issues with the center caps that came with my wheels, but everbody else did, or most did. But from what ive heard, STI will mail you some free that will work, if you dont get them with your wheels.
I got the 14 inch HD3's and the low profile center caps would not work. I went to the STI website and emailed their customer service. I had a response back in about 2 minutes. A few questions and responses later and STI was UPSing a redesigned center cap at no cost. The rep told me that they had to do a redesign for the viking. Best customer service I've ever had.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
they do have great service.... and if u thought that was good service u should check out motoalliance's website and accessories, they are great people with awesome prices... I know it sounds like I work for them lol ,, just based on experience..

·
Registered
163 Posts
ITP SS316. The SS212 seems to be much more popular but the 316 has a 1000lb capacity as where the 212 is 700lb. I opted for the tougher wheel with more spokes.

·
Registered
107 Posts
26" Big Horns on 14" ITP SS. These are not mud tires! lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
those fender flares look sweek. how far do they stick out. i really want to get them for my viking but our trails are really tight for the viking as it is... i just dont know if they would protect it more or make the buggy so wide that they would get ripped right off? any thoughts???

·
Registered
163 Posts
those fender flares look sweek. how far do they stick out. i really want to get them for my viking but our trails are really tight for the viking as it is... i just dont know if they would protect it more or make the buggy so wide that they would get ripped right off? any thoughts???

They seem to protect the plastic a little but really just moves the scratches from one piece of plastic to another so not sure what we are protecting. They are tough and well secured so I have not had any trouble with them on tight trails. Little wipe down with armor-all and most of the scratches on them can be hidden.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rooster26, whats up with your center caps?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts