Viking Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decisions decisions decision, well the time has come to start tinkering with the viking. Only this is now where to start. Already have 27" tires on her and all the brush guards and folding wind shield. So now im at a cross roads of do I get a winch (dont do a lot of nasty riding but feel its good insurance), get a sheave set up (we do like to play in the dirt, rocks, mud when we have it) or ssv stereo set up (been using my dewalt strapped down in the bed). What order of precedence do yall feel it should be in. Will be doing one upgrade a month.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I agree on getting the winch 1st. Getting stuck sucks, although I've only used mine to pull out my buddy's Ranger so far :)

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
my vote is for the winch first then soundproofing. its definitly noisy and needs the soundproofing. but if you do get stuck your not gona push it out and soundproofing wont help. i have 27s on mine and have been in the mud, 4wheel low gear and crawled right through so im gona wait awhile on the sheeve. i need to buy a trailer first so the soundproofing is gona have to wait for me but its next on the list

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Agreed no winch.... You walk lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
do the winch I used to not go places I thought I couldn't make it now I go anywhere knowing that my winch will pull me out now everything is more fun.. it's not an ATV it is heavy I'm not fun to try to push

·
Registered
291 Posts
I agree with the winch first then a cooler full of your favorite beverage !

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nahh, get a dog first, he can keep ya company on the walk out, plus catch field mice for ya if ya get hungry, lol
Already have that under control, except when I am out working in the field she is positive her job is to make sure no rabbits or birds come within a 100yds of me or they get pummeled and she does her job a little to well at times. Never in short supply of meat for rabbit stew.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts