Viking Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kimtek's MEDLITE Transport unit is designed to carry one patient on a long board or a stokes basket and one EMS attendant. This product will fit perfectly into the bed of your Viking UTV. The Viking FI 4x4 and the FI EPS UTVs both have a cargo bed capacity of 600 lbs, which makes it suited to carry the MEDLITE Transport unit with attendant, patient and gear.

Installing the Kimtek MEDLITE Transport in your Viking is really easy. The MEDLITE tie-down system coordinates with the Viking's integrated tie-downs already located in the cargo bed. The unit is also made from rust proof materials, making it a durable choice.

All-in-all the Viking-MEDLITE combination allows the transport of five people. That is three in the driver's compartment, one attendant in the rear, and a patient. The ability to transport that many people at the same time makes the Viking-MEDLITE combination an excellent vehicle for off-road rescue, wild land search and rescue, large event medical response, lifeguard operations, industrial medical response, and many more field application for police, fire and EMS response agencies.

The Kimtek MEDLITE Transport basic unit is priced at $2,600 before shipping.

This accessory is another great example of how versatile the Viking can be when equipped with various accessories. It seems like a useful product for those who use their Viking for more commercial functions instead of just personal ones.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I believe this was already posted.

·
Registered
854 Posts
It was, I just don't remember the other one being as informative as this. Still good to see more info..
seems like a good thing to use for rescue teams that have to go through rough terrain.

·
Registered
188 Posts
It's cool to see another use for the Viking that i hadn't considered before. This would be great for a golf course or camp or something that needed to provide medical services on a large part of land. The Viking is such a versatile vehicle. Just think of all the stuff you could use it for at a large event, or camp, or property etc...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts