Viking Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,132 Posts
If these guys are not in business they need to take down their site.
Yep, there were a lot of arguments on here years ago over them and a competing name, JBS won out (so to speak) so they need to do the right thing and stop taking orders if they have given up on it. Other than that they always seemed to have a good product and have always seemed to put the effort in for customers, with helpful youtube vids etc, maybe they are just having a slack period?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Other than that they always seemed to have a good product and have always seemed to put the effort in for customers, with helpful youtube vids etc, maybe they are just having a slack period?
Their YouTube and instructional videos are awesome and a great help, however their lack of CS and ord.er fulfillment is down right horendous! Every one raved about their products if you can get your hands on them. Never meant to start another argument strain, was just looking for answers and giving updates. Thought fair was fair since ba shed them than they actually refunded later. ..

·
Registered
12 Posts
EPI Performance is another source guy’s if you need clutch parts and can’t get what you want from JBS. Guy’s on the Grizzly & Kodiak forums prefer EPI parts over JBS.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
If I ever get around to doing a clutch upgrade I believe I would go with Hunter Works, I have checked out the items they produce for the Viking. Looks like a top notched company that has these clutches figured out. Polaris, Yamaha and Can AM Clutching . On the Hunter Works site there is a ton of info to read and watch about clutches and belts and other products.

·
Registered
4 Posts
UPDATE : Called the office number today. Women answered , had my order ready except for a couple back ordered bushings from Yamaha. Will be shipped out ASAP. She said they are OPEN for business.

·
Super Moderator
4,132 Posts
UPDATE : Called the office number today. Women answered , had my order ready except for a couple back ordered bushings from Yamaha. Will be shipped out ASAP. She said they are OPEN for business.
That seems to be the only part of JBS that is still operating, the money taking part. Just hope you get your product and don't have to get a refund in months time.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Haters...lol..we moving tons of product..some are on backorder from yamaha so nobody can get it because of covid.check out our youtube and subscribe

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
Haters...lol..we moving tons of product..some are on backorder from yamaha so nobody can get it because of covid.check out our youtube and subscribe

Not haters so much as folks disappointed and frustrated in not being able to reach you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gregger

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not haters so much as folks disappointed and frustrated in not being able to reach you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
When your busy your busy..we make a great product and i cant set on the phone 14 hrs a day doing tech support..i have a web to order and i will be in the shop doing it.. you people don't understand at all if you set here for one week and listen to all the people that wanted to talk to me for one hour over stuffed non related to a clutch and clutching that shouldnt even be doing the install then you would understand I can't take every single call for tech support. But y'all sure can set over here and bash a man that makes a killer product

·
Administrator
1,787 Posts
When your busy your busy..we make a great product and i cant set on the phone 14 hrs a day doing tech support..i have a web to order and i will be in the shop doing it.. you people don't understand at all if you set here for one week and listen to all the people that wanted to talk to me for one hour over stuffed non related to a clutch and clutching that shouldnt even be doing the install then you would understand I can't take every single call for tech support. But y'all sure can set over here and bash a man that makes a killer product

The many complaints are people saying they aren't getting their calls returned, waiting on orders, not receiving them, having to get their money returned, and no one picking up the phone.

·
Registered
4 Posts

I just picked up my Viking a week ago. I've only called JBS once, and they answered. Batting 1000 so far.

·
Administrator
1,787 Posts
I just picked up my Viking a week ago. I've only called JBS once, and they answered. Batting 1000 so far.
Just stating what Im reading. Im sure James is busy, and Im assuming he has a full time job. I haven't ordered anything from him yet, so I cant speak from first hand experience.

PS - I do watch his videos, and he does seem very knowledgeable

21 - 34 of 34 Posts