Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JBS still open? I placed an order, no response. Order number not valid. Three emails, no response. Took a shower, no response........;)

Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have been trying to get a hold of them too, won't return phone calls

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Come on JBS......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
I got a hold of James , call his cell phone

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not getting responses now from 2 emails...ordered/paid for parts...guess will try and call tomorrow

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
It has frequently been difficult to reach them. Don't give up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Saw all the good stuff said about them and somehow missed the threads such as this....will try call then address accordingly. Thx for the reply!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well I called and VM said to text or FBM...did both...got a pretty quick response via text but after providing order #/name dead silence. think someone butt dialed later in day.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Little follow up...

7wks going on 8 and still nothing...no responses to most recent Emails either.

I still had the # i finally was able to get a hold of someone and said exactly " 7wks going on 8 still nothing. Not even email responses?"

There response "sending refund"

REALLY? 8 wks and nothing but to get a "refund" response. Man oh man...this will be last business i do with them. Glad i didn't order that clutch/sheave kit...gees

I believe someone posted the parts list somewhere guess i will be going by yahripya later today to do some shopping...

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Does anybody know if JBS is still in business? They don't answer anything, there FB doesn't have any new posts.

·
Administrator
1,789 Posts
Little follow up...

7wks going on 8 and still nothing...no responses to most recent Emails either.

I still had the # i finally was able to get a hold of someone and said exactly " 7wks going on 8 still nothing. Not even email responses?"

There response "sending refund"

REALLY? 8 wks and nothing but to get a "refund" response. Man oh man...this will be last business i do with them. Glad i didn't order that clutch/sheave kit...gees
Thats not cool!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Does anybody know if JBS is still in business? They don't answer anything, there FB doesn't have any new posts.

They refunded my money about a wk ago...guess good thing!...lol

Reactions: Ultratec

·
Registered
68 Posts
I ordered the engine stabilizer last week and haven't heard a peep ?
Did you not read all the posts...specifically the one thatrt the started the thread and how that went....lol...after 3months got a refund. GL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts