Viking Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know - - its inevitable - - given the terrain of my 40 acres in warren county, VA I'm going to screw-up a tire / wheel or three.

I can find no recommendations in the Owners Manual for jacking the Viking and removing a wheel. A brochure that was given to me with my "Purchase Kit" refers to using a Farm Jack. Any body have any suggestions, thoughts, recommendations as to type and size of jack and the location on 'jack points' on the viking.

Thanks very much

CLOUDCUTTER

·
Registered
167 Posts
I know this is an old post but its a good question that never got a response. I have never needed a jack for a utv...I just find a rock/log or a hole to drive one tire on until the utv is teetering on two corners leaving the flat tire on the light corners....at this point if its a rear tire you can easily lift it up and place a rock or stick to hold it. I even used a ratchet strap to pull on the top of the roll cage and conected to another SxS to lift the flattened tire.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Jack points? Please explain. Did Jack make a point? Just in jest here, don't flame me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts