Viking Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have me factory wheels and tires for sale on craigslist, a couple days ago I had a guy who saw my ad call me and ask if I was interested in a yamaha rear grab bar because he upgraded to a EMP rear bumper, so I met him this morning and bought it for $60 (what a deal) than I got home put my bumper on my viking the phone rings and a guy wants to buy my tires.

I got a great deal on a rear grab bar and sold my factory wheels and tires for $400. And I'm off all day and going to a Darius Rucker concert tonight.

It's a good day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
291 Posts
SWEET ! Gotta love good days !What do you think of the grab bar, i am thinking about one, and also the EMP but its more money. Is the grab bar good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like it, it only took 30 seconds to put on and it looks good

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just ran outside and took a couple pics, it is still dirty from cleaning horse stalls

·
Registered
291 Posts
That does look good! I think that would be perfect for mine. Thanks for pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Congrads, i love getting a bargain!!!

I justh ad one the other day myself, the 15th of this month was my birthday, i had been looking for some new tires for my 2011 Can-am Outlander 800, already had new wheels for it, and was about to spend right at 600 for some 26" Original Bighorns from Rocky Mtn ATV, when i was looking online at a local for sale site, and came across a guy selling a new set of .....26" Bighorns!! for $350, so i got them!!! and i sold my stock tires and some ss212 wheels i already had to another guy same day.

So know ive got 12" Black STI HD2 wheels with 26" Bighorns and i love it.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will when I get back home

Reactions: Badger
1 - 9 of 9 Posts