Viking Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I will say I'm glad I got the ITP Mayhem tires! They ride perfect and smooth anything over 1mph. Just moving super slow you can tell there aggressive tire. I went creek riding last Friday for about 30 miles and never once had to try my new winch out (****). A lot of very loose rocks and sand and they did 100% better than the stock tires. I went very deep to my butt in water and had 0 issues. Top speed take little longer over 40 mpg to 50mph due to weight. Don't care about hauling butt so fine with me. High or low range I cannot tell a difference in power over stock tires. For 555 bucks on ebay with free shipping is worth it to me. **** I sold the stocks for 300. Just wanted to share my .02 about them.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Nice review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
965 Posts
Good to hear, I think that will be my next set of tirea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
What size did you end up getting?
Are they the straight Mayhems or the Mega Mayhems?
did you do any other mods? Lift? Clutch? Wheel Spacers?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ITP Mega Mayhem. No mods. 28x9x12 on front with stock rims. 28x11x12 on rear. No rub of any kind.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Just out of curiosity...how close are these to the stated height? They run true to callout...taller/shorter?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay I checked. Both are right around 27 1/2" tall on 8 psi sitting on the unit on the ground. Now 14 psi my spares on the rear sit right about 28".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts