Viking Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did some playing in the snow.... Still a bit deep in places.....

As I'd get moving I'd drive away from the winch line... Stop and let the winch catch up, then not be able to move again until I started winching... But once moving, it would drive away from the winch line again..... The tires were at least 6 inches from the dirt... it was all pushing and moving snow.....

·
Registered
291 Posts
that looks like WET, HEAVY, SNOW, amazing how you can actually grab traction when your not really touching the ground. i got stuck like that and had my kid give it gas while i shook the viking side to side and it walked out (thankfully). nothing around to winch to. looks like you had some distance to the hook up point there. its still fun!!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
wow, thats tuff stuff, its sunny and 67 here today, and expecting 70s for the next few days, so excited!!!

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
That does look like fun! It's 79deg here now and looking to get into the 80's tomorrow. On the other hand, they're already talking about water rationing here too :confused:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Wow ..id kill for 70's....we just got another 10" of snow...theres about 2 feet in my yard..i dont even know if the viking would make it around

1 - 7 of 7 Posts