Viking Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally started to do something about vibration and noise in my 2015. Been trying to put my hands on the JBS engine vibration kit (made by Yamaha) but its on back order from them. So I figured I'd reach out to the community and see who's got info on where I might be able to find a kit. Let me know in the forum or DM me. And yes before its said I did go back and read past post so if I missed it oops.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Do you have a part number? Sometimes if you have the part # you can type it into the search bar on amazon and find place's that have it and order it through Amazon. Have you tried to get it from a dealer?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a part number? Sometimes if you have the part # you can type it into the search bar on amazon and find place's that have it and order it through Amazon. Have you tried to get it from a dealer?
I have not tried amazon yet, I did call a couple dealers and they didn't have any laying around the shops. I will try amazon.

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Finally started to do something about vibration and noise in my 2015. Been trying to put my hands on the JBS engine vibration kit (made by Yamaha) but its on back order from them. So I figured I'd reach out to the community and see who's got info on where I might be able to find a kit. Let me know in the forum or DM me. And yes before its said I did go back and read past post so if I missed it oops.
Rocky mountain ATV had mine. Order each piece from schematic comes to about 85.00.

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts
Rocky mountain ATV had mine. Order each piece from schematic comes to about 85.00.
I couldn't find it on their website, maybe I just missed it?

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts
I did 2017 I'll have another look.

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts
Ok I found it, it's not listed under Yamaha Viking parts, you have to go to OEM parts then Frame as you said to bring the schematic up. Two of the bushes are out of stock. Terrible search engine they have.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ok I found it, it's not listed under Yamaha Viking parts, you have to go to OEM parts then Body to bring the schematic up. Two of the bushes are out of stock. Terrible search engine they have.
Good thing about rocky mountain you if it's in stock before ordering. Most sites let's you order and pay then tell your iys not in stock.

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts
Yes, they are a good store too, once you work out the website lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts