Viking Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey BadM0nkey! How’d you fair after after Ida came thru up around your area?

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Thanks for asking. It rained like heck seemingly forever and my driveway was a river, but whoever graded my property did a good job because nothing flooded out here. Today is awesome, Sunny, breezy, severe clear, 70 degrees F and not even humid. A good day to take the convertible out for a ride after work. Some work friends did not do so well and they are under water. The tornados were pretty far south of here. The Viking hasn't been this clean in years, so thanks Ida.

I am hoping that the weather is identical for the Lost Trails ride on Sept. 12, although I am going rain or shine. Oh and BTW this is National Bourbon Heritage Month so drink up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for asking. It rained like heck seemingly forever and my driveway was a river, but whoever graded my property did a good job because nothing flooded out here. Today is awesome, Sunny, breezy, severe clear, 70 degrees F and not even humid. A good day to take the convertible out for a ride after work. Some work friends did not do so well and they are under water. The tornados were pretty far south of here. The Viking hasn't been this clean in years, so thanks Ida.

I am hoping that the weather is identical for the Lost Trails ride on Sept. 12, although I am going rain or shine. Oh and BTW this is National Bourbon Heritage Month so drink up.
NICE! I’ll be sure to have my share of bourbon this long weekend! Hopefully where y’all are going riding didn’t get tore up or washed out to much and y’all will be able to get your ride on! Happy Trails!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts