Viking Forum banner

641 - 656 of 656 Posts

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #641
Wife and two daughters gave me these 3 expressions of Four Roses love for my birthday! A dozen roses for the BadM0nkey!

Sent from the bottom of a whiskey bottle

Reactions: cactus

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
Wife and two daughters gave me these 3 expressions of Four Roses love for my birthday!

More like they know if they give you alcohol you'll just sit in the corner and leave them alone for a few days.

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
Wonder what it takes/costs to ship a bottle down there?

Ok if you send me a bottle of Smoke Wagon I'll send you a bottle of something nice back, if I can find anything decent out of this country (won't be Vegemite I promise!).

But otherwise I'm not sure what it costs to send a bottle of grog here but I'm pretty sure last time I checked it was cheaper to send a whole case rather than a single bottle, the postage sort of worked on the bulk send is the cheaper way to go theory I think lol.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #645
More like they know if they give you alcohol you'll just sit in the corner and leave them alone for a few days.
I think you are right. Oh well at least I will be drunk.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #646
Cactus we moved and at our party everyone brought Whiskey. Some of it was meant as a joke but I need some help here.

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
Cactus we moved and at our party everyone brought Whiskey. Some of it was meant as a joke but I need some help here.

On my way, looks like a good selection!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Firewater!

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
BadMonkey called me the other day and said he'd just released his new line of alcohol into Australia. Here it is! Anything with a Monkey on the front can't be that bad right?

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #650
It doesn't have enough alcohol to kill the coronavirus but it does have enough to make you not care.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #651
Do you think our Govenor was talking about me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
Do you think our Govenor was talking about me?
Absolutely. Your wife told me it happens all the time. But why is the sign language guy giving him the finger? You didn't put bat juice in that bottle of BadMonkey Limited Edition that you gave him did you?

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #653
No bat Juice. The M0nkey is all about helping people, not hurting, hence the alcoholic beverage.

I give the Governor the finger all the time, like most of NJ residents.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts

It's BM and Cacti!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
^^^^^hahaha, what were the producers thinking!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
641 - 656 of 656 Posts