Viking Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot to post this few weeks ago, but I can honestly say I out climbed a rzr s. We found a hill out of a creek at one place we ride. Dad started to try it with his sportsman but it put it straight up and down. Well to show the old man how its done I decided to try lol. I rolled up on it easy to test it. I then hit a little harder and spun out and slid sideways into a little tree. No biggie it didnt do nothin. They didnt think id make it so I went for it good lol. It clawed and spun her way up the hill. Well not to be out done the rzr tried and well he was out done lol. He didnt make it tried 3 times lol. But theres a testimony to the climbing ability of these machines.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Awesome, i like the sound of that!!!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
yeah, video is always good!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
tires woulda made a big difference too

the RZR is a serious machine

going up against that. not an easy task.

well done

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
He dropped it off at the dealer today for it to be fixed.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish I woulda video taped it. Ill see our one friend has any pictures at least. As viking2k14 said I dropped it off this afternoon. Im hopin that the dealer is not as dumb as they sound. I explained it 5 times and even got a call on the way home from dropping it off tellin me hen called yamaha tech line and they were pretty sure that I just didnt lock the diff. UGH! So I had to explain it once again and I believe they finally understood it. THANK GOD! Oh and also said well yamaha may not cover it if they suspect abuse or neglect. I will not be happy if that is the case.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yeah, who wouldnt, i mean, its a dang atv/ sxs, with 4x4 & Difflock, says Dif loc on the bed, what do they expect people to do with them. I think it all depends on the dealer too, Some will fix about anything, cause they do the same with there atvs, then theres the other dealers that just want to an ass, and go by the book.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im hopin there not gonna be an ass. But bein as I didnt buy it from there they might be. They asked several times where I bought it from. And also asked why I didnt buy it from them. I told them that they didnt have them bc I got it when it first came out. The salesman didnt like it to much I know that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts