Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Folks, just got off the phone with Nick at Flowmaster. He is going to present what he has to management very soon. At this point, he only has around 28 e-mails and could really use more. If this works, he also indicated that they were thinking of offering a group buy deal to those interested.

So, this is the last push....if you are interested in the silencer and want to see them offer a bolt on version for the Viking, you NEED to send him an e-mail. This is NOT a commitment to purchase, as he doesn't know the price point yet. Just simply send an e-mail indicating interest.

Nick's e-mail [email protected] (Reference Yamaha Viking in the subject line)

Time is short...send an e-mail ASAP! This will be the one and only chance. If it's rejected, it will be dropped! Everyone that looks at this post should send an e-mail just to help those that really want this. Next time...it could be something YOU want!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Awesome, i'll send another email his way.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I sent one in already. I will send another and request that they make sure the exit is as high as the exit on the stock muffler.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Second email sent!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Email sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Sure hope they a bolt on ready Hushpower for the Viking, id get one in a second!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
OK Folks, just got off the phone with Nick at Flowmaster. He is going to present what he has to management very soon. At this point, he only has around 28 e-mails and could really use more. If this works, he also indicated that they were thinking of offering a group buy deal to those interested.

So, this is the last push....if you are interested in the silencer and want to see them offer a bolt on version for the Viking, you NEED to send him an e-mail. This is NOT a commitment to purchase, as he doesn't know the price point yet. Just simply send an e-mail indicating interest.

Nick's e-mail [email protected] (Reference Yamaha Viking in the subject line)

Time is short...send an e-mail ASAP! This will be the one and only chance. If it's rejected, it will be dropped! Everyone that looks at this post should send an e-mail just to help those that really want this. Next time...it could be something YOU want!
Isn''t there another VIKING Forum? Just food for thought, maybe some over there would be interested as well??

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Isn''t there another VIKING Forum? Just food for thought, maybe some over there would be interested as well??
Good idea! There are a few members that are on both sites. Feel free to copy and paste this on the other Forum. Maybe a link to the You Tube video I did as well. Nick is looking for a big surge of interest to help the cause.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sent another email. If all the people that have been looking at Mass N Trash's post about a quieter Viking emailed this guy it would send out a clear message that we want this to happen.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Good idea! There are a few members that are on both sites. Feel free to copy and paste this on the other Forum. Maybe a link to the You Tube video I did as well. Nick is looking for a big surge of interest to help the cause.
Done deal.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thanks all for sending your emails!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ltpmja

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
UPDATE! Talked to Nick and he has sent the proposal to the "People that make the decisions." Said it might take a bit...so keep your fingers crossed! For those of you that sent e-mails...THANKS!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Great news, BIG THANKS TO Mass-n-Trash!!!!

sure hope they start making them for the Viking!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts